CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

mY suPeR gOalS I haVe ReaCHEd

The goals i have accomplished so far have been going bowling. It was pretty fun because it was like my first time and i got to learn. I went on September the 27th with my bf ( Jose ) and my friend Marlene and her bf ( Anthony) and my little sister it was pretty fun . We first went and in one it was like pack and then we went to another one, and lucky it was not alot of people like in the other one.We got there the boyfriends pay for everything we got our shoes and socks because me and Marlene were wearing flats! But me and Marlene were like we don't know how to play so we decided to watch them first, then it was our turn we both miss at the first shot. Its was a nice experienced and i would like to go again.









My Second goal I have accomplish would be hanging out more with my friends me and my friends have gone out more like bowling for example, gone and eat.Which have been fun because like us girls talk a lot we gossip and have fun.








8 comments:

AnMgarcia said...

YEA I REMEMBER WE WENT BOWLING IT WAS FUN RIGHT...N YEA IT WAS FUN HANGING OUT ON CARO'S 15 IT WAS FUN N I LIKE THAT PIC OF US...

CAR0LINA`S PRiNC3SS W0RLD said...

iTS G00D THAT U HAVE ACC0MPLiSH S0M3 0F UR G0ALS, H0P3FULLY U ACC0MPLiSH ALL. i B3T U HAD A L0T 0F FUN G0iN B0WLiNG WiTH MARL3N3. 0N3 0F THiS DAYS ALL 0F US (THE BRATZ) AR3 G0NNA G0 B0WLING T0G3TH3R! THATS 0N3 0F MY G0ALS =)

Giovanna said...

well im glad to hear that u had fun. ur lucky to experience something new. oh and yeah , we wil go together.. =d just like caro said. well hope that u accomplish all of ur goals

Alex Huitron said...

well i see we had accomplish the same goal thats awesome.
haaa bowling is the best thing i had done. and well hope u had fun and well keep it up with does goals.

Paul said...

I DIDNT KNOW YOU KNEW HOW TO BOWL.....THATS PRETTY COOL....ALSO HANGIN OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS...YOUR FRIENDS ARE LIKE YOUR SISTERS...I HOPE THAT YOU GET TO ACCOMPLISH ALL YOUR GOALS....KEEP IT UP.

joel said...

hey i like that u been hanging out wit ur friends and that picture of me..lol that was funny
well its good that u accomplish ur goals and i hope i reached many more..keep it up.

Rangel said...

intersting jessica u also went bowlin hu well thats great that u had fun especially wit ur best friend and ur boyfriend.lol u miss at the first shoot well i tottally understand ur a girl jk,well im glad that u accomplish ur goal because u learn somethin out of it.

CAR0LINA`S PRiNC3SS W0RLD said...

H3Y THANX F0R THiNKiN THAT i DiD A G00D JOB WiTH THE I.D PR0J3CT. UR PR0J3CT WAS V3RY iNT3R3STiNG T0 R3AD AND L00K AT. i R3ALLY LiK3D UR PR0J3CT U ALS0 DiD A R3ALLY G00D J0B! =)
L0V3 U!
-CHAPARRiTA