CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

homework 09/05

Tell us something you have done that has no one in this class has done?



Something i've done that no one in this class has done would be go to Los Angeles for two days with my cousin. To get her dress for her quinceanera then the other day we went to Disney Land.



Provide three adjectives that describe you



Delightful

Bashful; retiring

amiable; kind



Give us a breif history on your name?



The history on mu name was this, my mom wanted or was thinkgi in many different names like Ashely, Miley, Evelyn which now Evelyn is my sister name. But then in that time Jessica was a "popular" name according to her. So at the end her & my dad decided that the name for me would be Jessica.



List 15 fun goals you would like to accomplish by June , 2009.















1. Become a senior




2. hopefully all the bratz could go next years to military ball together





3. Have a job





4. I have the bear i wanted from build a bear workshop





5. Behave better





6. Go to six-flags





7. Have my own car





8. Go ice skating





9. Go to my Bf prom





10.Meet new people





11.Go to Millenium Park





12.Go bowling





13.Go to Wisconsin Dells





14. finish my 40 hours of community service






15.Be respoinsible and Pay attetion in class











3 comments:

Rangel said...

hey jessica well i like ur blog its nice n also nice pics dat u added well make sure u keep up with everything n always do ur best okay

julisa castellon said...

well lucky you that you went to disney land i hate you or i thik i envy you lol so tell me how was it? did you have fun? so you never went to mex.? if you do let me no cuz i never gone there as well. :)

Giovanna said...

WELL JESSIIca i LiiKE
HOW YOU PUT PiCzz ABOUT WAT U ARE TALKiiN ABOUT IN UR PROFiiLE.