CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

GoOdByE 08 HeLlO 09






The goals I have reached till now are behaving better now i have start the year in a good way with the people that i love the most! So far i have been working on my new year's resolution which is going good to. I also got a bear from build a bear workshop my goal was to make one and have one but I receive one from my bf! for our anniversary which was on December the 21st we have one year and seven months and he gave me a bear :) . I also have met new people I didn't really talk to. I have also been responsible and done my work homework and i have been paying attention in class and bringing my grades up. Well for now I have accomplish these goals but there's more to accomplish!


Well what can I say I learn alot this past 2008 one of the most important thing is to appreciate what we have. Also to trust people and believe on what they tell you. The most important lesson was that I have is to forget about my dad cause he has not been there for me on my ups and down's i have cry for him so long for him. He has noteven bother on calling how I am. So i'll say that if you have your dad next to you , you are so lucky cause it feels really bad not to have your dad next to you when you really need him! But the most important thing is appreciate your family and the people who love's you and cares about you.


My New Years resolution for 2009 is to calm my anger management. So that when i get mad i don't go and take my anger with the people around! Last year most of the time I would of take my anger with anyone around me. My friends could tell you about that. Also my other resolution would be to stop arguing with people around me because sometimes I end up getting them hurt.

8 comments:

YASMIN said...

oh so nice that jose give you a bear & because u have and 7 month
that so cute
i love u

joel said...

i like that u reach some of your goals, but.....i like more your new years resolution of ur problem with ur anger....lol
you should really try 2 work on it and just be nice like me ok..
good job...

AnMgarcia said...

HEY WIFEY!
WELL IM HAPPY THAT U GOT THE TEADDY BEAR..ON UR B-DAY IM GONNA TAKE U SO U COULD DO IT BY URSELF.LOLz
ALSO I KNOW HOW U FEEL ABOUT UR DAD CAUSE THAT IS HAPPENING TO ME 2..
&& YEA TRY TO CALM UR ANGER THIS YEAR LIKE PEPON HAHAHA YEA RITE MORE LIKE ME!!!
LOVE U VERY MUCHO

CAR0LINA`S PRiNC3SS W0RLD said...

G00D J0B!
i LiK3 UR N3W Y3ARS R3S0LUTi0N. U HAV3 T0 W0RK 0N C0NTR0LiNG UR ANG3R. iF N33D H3LP ASK M3. i`LL B3 H3R3 T0 H3LP Y0U.=) U SH0ULD B3 LiK3 M3 N0T LiK3 P3P0N 0R MARL3N3 THAT TH3Y D0NT KN0W H0W T0 C0NTR0L TH3iR ANG3R N3iTHER, i D0. L0L
L0V3 Y0U,
-KAR0

Paul said...

thats koo that you have been behaving better...you still got an attitude...lol...j/k...and yea that bear better be a boy...lol

mute said...

Well abarca wat could I tell u is that i know how u feel about ur dad because I dont have mine's also. Oh and about your anger problem u are having a big progress on that.

Anonymous said...

really tats so cute tat u been with jose 4 7 months i hope u last long but right more bout ur new years resolutions

R3Y06 said...

well congratz on ur gift.. also im happy about ur family, but most important congratz on ur n ew years resolution im glad ur trying to work that...keep ur head up