CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

__The Letter From A Mad Women__




To my dear spirits,



I need you to help me I'm in a situation the cant take it anymore. I don't know to do. I'm terrified on everything that's going on right now in my life. I can't go to bed and rest with the things that have happened. They are here in my conscious and in Macbeth's too. I have been sleepwalking. Macbeth has done thing just for him the get the crown and all this had happend thanks to those wicthes why did they have to come to our lifr ? why? Now Macbeth has done this i did not expected him to do. I mean we know he has killed people but kill Duncan the person who will tell Macbeth to kill people no... But the bad part is that Ialso told him to do it. Its like I told him it was alright I never thought this would had happend. Now Duncan spirts are in this house and is trying to do things so Macbeth is going crazy. What should I do? Should I leave Macbeth and start a new life with out him? I mean I dont really feel the same for him no more. If I go nobody will blame me for anything that's going on. I really need your help spirits if not thing will get worst.


Help me !!!




9 comments:

CAR0LINA`S PRiNC3SS W0RLD said...

G00D J0B J3SSiCA! iTS A R3ALLY G00D L3TT3R Y0U WR0T3 TH3R3 GURL. iT 3XPR3SS ALL H3R F33LiNG AND WHAT SH3 THiNKS AB0UT TH3 SiTUATi0N. W3LL D0N3.
L0V3 Y0U
-CHAPARRiTA

AnMgarcia said...

HEY WIFEY!
I LIKE HOW U WROTE HOW SHE EXPRESSES HER SELF TO THE SPIRITS....ITS KOOL HOW SHE IS ASKING FOR HELP TO THE SPIRITS...I LIKE UR PICS...
LOVE U
LA GUERA

joel said...

Ira i like your letter how you are begging for help very desperate but i like it..lol
good job

Gl0RiA AkA C00KiE said...

real good letter n long with lots of emotion.. u did a very nice job.. love da why u expressed how lady macbeth would feel.. =]

Rangel said...

hey i like ur letter abarca it sounds so good really u put alot of thinkin into it dats good bcause it shows that u took ur time.niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

hey jessica ur lette is so good because it aint talking bout macbeth but asking the spirits to help her good job

Paul said...

damn you snapped...so realistic...fo sho....yea just keep up the good work your doin

Francisco, Rodriguez said...

Nice letter, I thing you did a real good job on it!

R3Y06 said...

hey man good job its like she realy needs him lol well good job